I made this as part of my friend Yvonne’s Birthday gift. Super cute isn’t it? There was a gift card tucked inside! Would you like to see how to make this?
CLICK HERE to see the list of things you need and the instructions. I was fortunate enough to see the Video of Shelli making this same thing on Good Morning Utah! I wish I could take credit for this– But she is the Stampin’ Up! CEO right? Amazing! I ran right to my stamp room to case it! Unfortunately I can seem to locate the video link.
I’ve been awarded this Arte Y Pico Award by a blogging friend:
Becky Roberts at Inking Idaho– And did you see who she had me in “award” company with– Fabulous stampers!!!! I am more than flattered!!
This award is given to bloggers who share their art and creativity making their contribution to the blogging world. Here are the rules:
1. Choose five blogs that you consider deserving of this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contribute to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2. Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and the link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
4. Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of Arte y Pico blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.
So in keeping with the rules, I am awarding this to some wonderful and superb bloggers:
1. Diane Gilbert My Little Stamping Spot
2. Rose Ann Renyolds Paper Delightz
3. Mysti Ryal Misti Stamps for Fun
4. Jen D Stamp your heart out
5. Carol at Stamp like Crazy
Jill, this envelope bag is adorable!
Congratulations on your award! The link for the project video is http://www.abc4.com/content/gtu/featured_on/story.aspx?content_id=8756c627-6e58-4918-8f4d-9243eb6e55ca :o)