I am not sure a nutshell is even possible but here goes….above are my friends and team mates!
Well I am about to leave the hotel- to make my way home. That itself, Salt Lake to Philly and then to Collegeville, is an all day event!!
a HUGE THANK YOU to every one of you who has stopped me to say “Hi Jill”. It was so fun to meet so many of the friends I’ve made through blogging and all of the new faces that I met these past few days. I truly am honored that you visit me through my blog and thanks for all your sweet comments. I’m completely overwhelmed by how friendly and wonderful you all are. I had no idea there were so many of you and I am truly humbled!
Wow! I’m just going to say… there are loads of Stampin’ Up!! demonstrators. They were not all at convention…. but there were close to 6,000 here!
OK so here is the low down:
- My favorite Stamp set”S”: too many that I like! Inspired by Nature- it was free! and Crazy for Cupcakes! There is a really cute cute halloween one called Just Jawing. Another favorite is Christmas– 2 or 3 there. Can you believe I got 4 for FREE and some ladies got even more from the prize patrol! Overwhelming!!
- My favorite paper: Georgia Peach- but this is subject to change at any moment!!!
- Accessories: Can you say RIBBON- WOW. Lots of cool choices I will most definitely do a ribbon share! And Yes I will be getting the Big Shot!!! and the exclusive dies!!!!
And Some more exciting things coming up with Stampin‘ Up!
- New Hodgepodge hardware in Silver and vanilla
- new clips
- flower in fusion in new colors, plus the old ones too!
I am flooded with memories and overwhelmed with excitement. It was such a FABULOUS experience! I am truly amazed with this company, what it does, how it effects so many women in so many different ways. The diverse women you see & meet here at convention and this bond of Stamping we share- I don’t even know how to explain it in words! You just have to be here to experience it. I am hopeful to post some more pics soon! JILL
Jill, so glad you had a great time. I was thinking of you all week. Can't wait to see what's new and hear stories from convention. Hope you had a safe trip home!
I've never commented on your blog so I am officially "delurking." I was one of your many fans who introduced themselves to you at Convention. Love your blog! Can't wait to see what you create with the new products. Love the cupcake set, too.