This past holiday season my dog Lexy was very very naughty. She got into lots of trouble so we “Dog Shamed” her. This was the worst of all the Incidents (yes there was more than 1- in fact there were 5)
this was the worst She helped herself to the brownie mix from my pantry and spread it all over the place while she ate the chocolate chips out of the mix. She LOVES chocolate! Yes its really bad for dogs…Lucky for use she has very little to no reaction to it!
Brownie Disaster documented FOREVER
Here are a few other shots. It took me 2+ hours to clean up her and the mess!
Have a great day!