The Essentials by Ellen November release is live now! This release is full of adorable new stamp sets – Flowers, a Bon Bon Box, butterflies and so much more! Today I am sharing the perfect stamp set for sending flowers. Beautiful stamped flowers! Introducing …. In The Weeds.
This card is super clean and simple. I wanted the main focus to be the flowers but I thought I’d detail the supplies I used:
- In The Weeds Stamp and matching die set
- Light Gray cardstock for the card base, 4.25 x 11, scored at 5.5
- Black card stock cut to 4 x 5.25 and .5 x 4
- Versamark ink, white embossing powder and a heat tool
- Neenah White card stock
- Memento black ink and copic markers
- Striped embossing folder. If you dont have one in your stash you can recreate this using a scoreboard and diagonal scorelines .25 inch apart.
Love how simple it is to color this image. Here are the markers that I used.
So many fun new products. Click the image to head to Ellen’s website or any of the product links below.