Stamps: Celebrate everything, all holidays
Paper: Manchester (retired) basic grey, whisper white
Ink: basic grey
Accessories: Library clip in white
I made this to highlight the Big Shot (I used the Top Note XL die) and for the Creative challenge on Shelli’s blog. Each month Shelli, the CEO and co-founder of Stampin’ Up! has a creative challenge. Here is my submission for her “Celebrate” challenge.
Stamps: Celebrate Everything, Best Yet (hostess)
Paper: Whisper White, Pacific Point, Bashful blue DSP
Ink: Pacific Point
Accessories: Pacific Point striped ribbon, rhinestone brad, new largest oval punch, slot punch.
Here is the 2nd card we made at my workshop last week. This card was a favorite of the guests. The 3rd card was the fathers Day card in THIS POST. the one with the East Coast Prep paper.
All Supplies are Stampin Up!
Stamps: Big bold Birthday, Celebrate Everything
Paper: Close to cocoa, So saffron, whisper white, So saffron designer prints paper
Ink: Close to cocoa, So saffron
Accessories: wide grosgrain ribbon, slot punch, dazzling diamonds, glue pen
Stamps: Big Deal Numbers, Celebrate Everything, Background Basics
Ink: Brocade Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Bashful Blue
Paper: Jersey Shore dp, Bashful Blue Brocade Blue, Wild Wasabi
Accessories: Star punches, white gel pen, HP hardware in pewter, wide ribbon
CLICK HERE to see the list of things you need and the instructions. I was fortunate enough to see the Video of Shelli making this same thing on Good Morning Utah! I wish I could take credit for this– But she is the Stampin’ Up! CEO right? Amazing! I ran right to my stamp room to case it! Unfortunately I can seem to locate the video link.
I’ve been awarded this Arte Y Pico Award by a blogging friend:
Becky Roberts at Inking Idaho– And did you see who she had me in “award” company with– Fabulous stampers!!!! I am more than flattered!!
This award is given to bloggers who share their art and creativity making their contribution to the blogging world. Here are the rules:
1. Choose five blogs that you consider deserving of this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contribute to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2. Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and the link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
4. Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of Arte y Pico blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.
So in keeping with the rules, I am awarding this to some wonderful and superb bloggers:
1. Diane Gilbert My Little Stamping Spot
2. Rose Ann Renyolds Paper Delightz
3. Mysti Ryal Misti Stamps for Fun
4. Jen D Stamp your heart out
5. Carol at Stamp like Crazy
I finally broke out my Bind-it-all this weekend. What a fun & fabulous little toy. I made this address book to celebrate my friends. I keep addresses in this book of all the friends and Family I like to send cards too. Can you believe its made out of index cards? The cover is chipboard. I used the cardboard inserts that come in the Stampin Up designer paper packs. They were trimmed down to be slightly larger than the cards. I covered them with Berry Bliss designer paper and a glue stick. I can not take credit for the idea of the book. that came from Beate. Take a look at hers HERE.