So I was tagged by Enjoli Bennett at Stamping Under the Sun. Check out her blog– there are some cute projects.
So here are 7 random things about me…I am not really that interesting so this was hard!
- I was a competitive swimmer in High school and college.
- I swam the “mile” 66 laps of the pool and placed 32nd in the US (many years ago)
- I had a full scholarship to Drexel for swimming.
- I have not swam since March 1993. a quick dip in the pool is about all I can do!
- I love to shop- clothes and stamps are the highest on my list.
- I am a snob when it comes to cars… I drove only BMW & Mercedes up until a few years ago. Now its an Acura MDX (DH talked me into it) which is nice- but I am counting the days until my new BMW X5 or Mercedes GLK crossover! I have to say The MDX 3rd row and DVD player have brought so much “driving” sanity to my life with 3 kids in the back! *wink*
- I drink instant coffee every morning with coffee mate hazelnut creamer- full fat of course
To all of my bloggin friends who check in here often to see what I am up to- consider yourself tagged if you have not been already!
Make sure you check out their blogs– they have some really cute cards and some WOW projects! Thanks so much ladies I am flattered!!
And just this morning I was awarded the Pico Award for blogging for a 2nd time. A big thanks goes out to Meagan at Well Dunn Ideas
Sorry it took soooo long for me to respond and post these! I can not thank all of you enough. I appreciate your support and your friendship!